Ad No. 38188 on www.antiquecar.com
Date of Ad Placement: Nov 18, 2013
1999 Freightliner Classic
|1999 Freightliner Classic with 1990 Wabash Chassis for sale in Oakdale, PA . 1999 FREIGHTLINER CLASSIC (CONDO)
New Inspection Feb-2013
• 500 Detroit 60 Series. Rebuilt. 128,000 Miles on Rebuild. Big Cam, Big Turbo; Well over 650 HP, Approximately 7 MPG.
• Eaton-Fuller Super 10 Speed Transmission. 3.70 Rears
• 120 Gallon Fuel Tanks with Fuel Heater
• 11R 22-5 Wheels-Tires. Good Rubber
• Oil Changed and Fully Serviced every 12,000 miles (Bowman’s).
• Leece-Neville Alternator, not Delco (brackets don’t break, strong alternator lasts).
• Load Lock Holder
• New Train Horn still in box, ready to install, to replace original train horn (still on truck)
• West Coast Bumper
• Qual-Com Satellite Setup Installed
• Black Leather “Boston” – Driver and Passenger Seats
• Algae-X Fuel Synthesizer Installed (increases fuel mileage)
• Heavy-Duty Dead Kill Switch Installed Under Hood, with Super Heavy Cables (preserves battery power)
• Extended Catwalk
• Large Brake Knobs on Console
• Lots of “Rooster” Lights
• Rear Cab Spot Lights (Red-Lensed to be able to run while going down the road)
• Fog Lights
• Back-Up Spot-Lights (White and Bright)
• Straight Stacks with Exhaust Caps
• Lots of Extra Mirrors. Hood-Mirrors are Double-Bracketed
• Suicide Knob on Steering Wheel
• AM, FM, Satellite (XM/Sirius) Radio and CD Player Installed
• High-End Pioneer Speakers (2 front, 2 above in back)
• 2004 RigMaster Generator (Low Hours).
Note: While truck is turned off Rigmaster:
o Heats Engine and Cab during cold weather
o Charges Batteries and Runs Household Items such as Sweepers, microwaves, televisions, and space-heaters (for extra warm heat etc)
o Air-Conditioning also included for hot weather conditions
• Brand New Block Heater Installed Dec-2012
• Radiator and Air-to-Air - All re-cored
• New Air Filters – late 2012
• Air-Drier Replaced 2011. Very strong. Expels air for 3-4 seconds.
• Hood-Holding Ropes Replaced with Thick, Powerful Chain (for holding hood in place when open)
• Original Tow-Pin still Installed Behind Front Bumper
• Howe’s Fuel Treatment used during winter months
• Extra Mud Flaps with Chrome Brackets also included
• I’m throwing in lots of New Hubcaps, Mirrors, and Lights that I never installed
All Batteries Replaced and Re-Cabled less than a year ago.
ECM replaced 2 years ago.
Fresh Oil Change and Total PM (Jan 29, 2013).
Kingpins, Spindles, Pinions, and all related parts replaced less than 2 years ago with alignment of all tractor axles.
Back half of transmission rebuilt (2009).
1990 WABASH CONTAINER CHASSIS (BLACK)
Wabash Strong but 6,400 lbs (Lighter than other chassis).
o Self-Adjusting Brakes
o Still have the old manual adjusters, which are in great shape.
o One Brake Drum didn’t need to be replaced
• Spare Tire Holder with All-Weather, Anti-Rust Lock and Chain
o Spare Tire Included
• Soft-Rubber Mud Flaps, Full Size; Installed
• Crank-Handle Bracket Welded to the Dollies
o Crank-handle doesn’t have to be tarp-strapped to the down-rail to keep it from hanging freely while going down the road.
• Dolly Cross-Bar and Driver’s Side Dolly-Wheel Assembly, Jan 2013.
11R 22-5 VIRGIN Tubeless Radials – (Interchangeable with Tractor)
NOTE: I traded out the original 10-100 20 wheels and tires for 11R 22-5s
Please contact David at 724-858-7112 for more information and pictures.
|Price: $26,500.00 US Dollars
|Ad Number: 38188
|Seller Username: UltimateMP
|Location: Oakdale, Pennsylvania United States US
|Viewed count label