Saxon History: Hugh Chalmers started the Saxon Motor Car Company in Detroit, MI, in 1913. The first Saxon was a small, two seat roadster that offered a four cylinder engine, shaft drive and a two or three-speed rear end. It sold for $395 and electric lights were offered as an option. Electric lighting became standard in 1915 and they sold 27,800 vehicles in 1916. In 1921 the Saxon was relabeled the Saxon-Duplex and the company went out of business in 1923.
Click on column names to sort listings - Saxon
Search For Any Type of Vehicle
Enter keywords (Ex: 1957 chevy, black) or filters