|Ad No. 38281
Start Date: Sep 11, 2013
2013 MIDDLEBURY X-CELERATOR Car Hauling For Sale
2013 MIDDLEBURY 2 CAR ENCLOSED TRAILER - Model-X-Celerator
* 40 feet Long * * All Aluminum * Fifth Wheel w/Gooseneck option
* This was built 18" Extra in Height to allow for transport of Vans & Pickups
* This Trailer INCLUDES:
* Wheel Straps, Axle Straps, Motorcycle Straps & Chocks, Wireless Remote Control 6,000 lb Winch!
* Battery Jump Box & 2,000 Watt Power Inverter (All hooked up to a Deep Cycle Battery) * Spare Tire
* There are 7 Rows of E-Track on Aluminum Floor & 20ft of Ramp inside to get Longer Vehicles Into Trailer
* Also Allows Storage Space for Motorcycle, Extra Parts, Motors, etc under Front Vehicle
* The Ramps are Removable & Adjustable to Accommodate Wide Vehicles or Small ATVs or Golf Carts
* Extremely Long Ramps to Load Extra Long Vehicles or Low Profile Vehicles
* Length: 40 feet * Width: 8 ft 5 inches * Height: 11ft
* All Aluminum Construction
* 2 - 7,000 pound Torsion Electric Brake Axles
* 4 Brand New 16" Good Year G-614RST 16 Ply Tires
* Interior: White Vinyl Ceiling & Walls * Ceiling has 3 Roof Vents ( 1 in bunk is electric open & fan)
* 6 Large Round Deluxe Ceiling Lights w/2 Switches on Wall
* Bunk has - 2-30 inch Wide x 15 inch High Horizontal Slider Windows & Black Carpet on floor of Bunk
* Trailer has All Aluminum Floor w/7 Rows of E-Track (recessed)
* Exterior: All Led Lighting w/4 Strip Led Tail/Brake Lights
* Exterior Walls are .040 Thick Aluminum & Screwless Stainless Steel Front & Rear Corners
* Stainless Skirting Around Bottom of Trailer
* This Trailer is Ready To Go To Work with the Numerous Xtras Included!!
Extremely Nice Condition & Very Well Maintained!
|Price||$23,895.00 Make an Offer|
|Email Seller > > >||bobbyd
|Location||East Bridgewater, Massachusetts United States US
Buyer Beware: AntiqueCar.com does not guarantee ads or participate in negotiations. Please read about Internet Scams and report bogus ads, phone numbers and sold vehicles to our Webmaster.
|Ad Start Date: Sep 11, 2013
|Number of Times Viewed: 94