|Ad No. 36038
Start Date: Jul 31, 2014
1928 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan For Sale
Appraisals - Dealers - Financing - History Reports - Insurance - Shipping - More * Requires Free Registration
|1928 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan
***LOOK*** WAS $32,500 - NOW $28,500!
The owner is serious and motivated - he says "its gotta go"!
You may recall the RamJet brand from the GM mechanical fuel injection systems of the 50’s. Back then everyone wanted a “fuelie” and today that’s even truer in modern hot rods. Today's Ram Jet offers great cold starts, hot starts, always ideal air to fuel ratios and exceptional throttle response, power and derivability. NewstalgiaMotors.com offers this very cool and well built 1928 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan powered by, you guessed it, a GM RamJet 350 crate engine. More details below...
• Finished in striking Black lacquer paint with subtle Purple pin striping (painted when car was disassembled).
• The all steel body was completely disassembled, sand blasted, zinc coated on the inside, and reassembled with the rear and top seams welded closed.
• The Tudor's top was chopped 4" with the visor raised up for better vision and structurally upgraded using the roof from a '64 Chevy Station Wagon.
• Features 1-1/2" wider fiberglass rear fenders and tapered steel running boards to perfectly match the rear fenders
• New 11 gallon steel 1932 Ford fuel tank by "TANKS",
• 1932 tail lights and spreader bar
• The frame was completely boxed, narrowed in rear and stepped
• Complete build sheet available.
• Interior needs to be completed: headliner, door and kick panels, and carpet
• Classic "Banjo" Wood Steering Wheel, Tilt Steering Column
• After-market dashboard with Polished Billet Aluminum 6-gauge dash insert with full complement of VDO Limited Edition gauges
• Custom wiring kit
• Lokar shifter
• High-back bucket seats
• New Fuel Injected GM RamJet 350 Chevy small block V8, 350 hp 400 ft. lbs. torque, Cast iron Vortec heads, 9.4:1 Compression ratio, Hydraulic roller cam, Aluminum roller style rocker arms, Hypereutectic aluminum pistons, ECM and wiring harness, etc.
• Chrome, center hold-down bolt rocker covers
• Sanderson 1 3/4" high temp coated headers
• Polished reverse-flow Corvette water pump
• Polished aluminum alternator and AC compressor
• Walker Cobra Series Street Rod radiator
• Hi-torque Mini Starter
• Complete custom stainless 2-1/2" exhaust system
• TH-350 Automatic with shift kit
• 4" Super Bell dropped chrome front axle, chrome reversed spring eyes, polished stainless bat wings, polished stainless 4-bars
• 11" front disc brakes
• 8" ford rear differential w/3.05:1 gears, polished stainless 4-bars, polished coilovers
• JVC Chameleon AM/FM Stereo w/12 Disc Remote Changer and Amp
• Heat, Defrost and AC
That Ram Jet 350 has it all, great nostalgic styling, drivability unsurpassed by carburetors, power to spare and a hot rod idle that sounds like Woodward Avenue in 1969 all over again. Besides finishing the interior, this "A-Bone" needs one thing... A new owner!
Additional photos and details of this absolutely AWESOME 1928 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan can be obtained by calling: Bob @ 00+1+925-699-5697. (Text messages WILL NOT be answered). We can assist with Pre-Purchase Inspections, discounted Door-to-Door Shipping, Title Exchange, etc. Thanks for looking!
|Free Vehicle Value Guide
| Email Seller > > >
||carguybob Inquiries must include a telephone number
|Location||La Center, Washington United States US
|Buyer Beware: AntiqueCar.com does not guarantee ads or participate in negotiations. Please read about Internet Scams and report bogus ads, phone numbers and sold vehicles to our Webmaster.
|Ad Start Date: Jul 31, 2014
|Number of Times Viewed: 2310