AntiqueCar.com Body Shop Projects
Jeff Lilly Restorations is known world wide for their custom body and restoration work.They specialize if Ford cars and trucks and have been featured in popular automotive magazines since 1985. They have a beautiful facility in San Antonio, Texas, that includes individual mechanical, body paint, upholstery, sanding, wood and assembly shops. There mission is to preform the art of restoration with honesty ad integrity, producing the best work possible.
- How to make a bead roll
Tips for rolling a bead on an inner apron.
- How to make a custom block for sanding
Tips for making custom sanding blocks for a straight, ripple free body.
- Fuel line and brake line installation tips
Tips for installing brake and fuel lines for maximum performance and safety.
- Body shop tips
Body shop tips for antique, vintage and classic cars and trucks.
- How to install carpet
Tips for installing carpet without wrinkles and puckers.
- How to modify the dash
Tips for installing new radios or accessories in the dashboard.
- How to prepare metal for plating
Tips for preparing potmetal pieces for re-plating.
- How to make custom chrome trip
Tips for making custom chrome trim pieces for classic cars and trucks.
- How to make a custom air cleaner
Tips for making a custom air cleaner housing.
- How to build a new door
Tips for building a new door from scratch.
- How to remove dents
Tips on how to remove dents.
- How to disassemble and organize parts
Tips for disassembling a vehicle and organizing the parts.
- How to align hinges and doors
Tips for building up a door post to support hinges.
- How to move the emergency brake
Tips for moving the emergency brake.
- How to build an engine compartment
Tips for building a custom engine compartment.
- How to build an exhaust system
Tips for building a custom exhaust system.
- How to fiberglass the underside of a hood
Tips for fiberglassing the hood
- How to replace windshields
Tips for replacing the front or rear window glass on a typical classic car or truck.
- How to build a hidden door handle
Tips for building a custom hidden door handle.
- How to detail and polish a classic car or truck
Tips for polishing a car or truck like a pro.
- How to repair pot metal trim pieces
Tips for repairing pot metal parts on a car or truck.
- How to make a hidden seatbelt retractor
Tips for hiding your seatbelt retractor on a car or truck.
- How to install sequential turn signals
Tips for making and installing a sequencial turn signal system on a classic car or truck.
- How to make a custom deck hinge
Tips for hiding trunk and hood hinges on classic cars and trucks.
- How to make a striker plate, guide or stop
Tips for making small plastic parts.
- How to make and install a sway bar
Tips for making and installing a sway bar.
11125 F.M.1560 N
San Antonio, Texas
210-695-5151 - www.jefflilly.com